|Selling your Property over the Xmas period?
Tips on how to decorate your home which will actually HELP your house be more appealing......
1. Theme your decorations - have a style and colour theme and stick to it. Using two colours together is simple and effective. Why not extend this to your wrapped presents under the tree to avoid your house resembling a christmas explosion!!
2. First Impressions...a simple wreath on the door can look inviting and festive, if you are using lights stick to white lights for a classic look. Although children love them try and stay away from gaudy inflatable and novelty displays!
3. Display your cards neatly but don't over-do it - putting up every single card can lead to a cluttered looking household!
4. Use the festive season as an excuse to buy some beautiful flower arrangements using reds,greens, berrys and pine cones
5. Make your home smell lovely with some scented candles with cinnamon/mulled wine undertones. Have a real pine tree as not only do they look better they also smell amazing.
The key really is less is more and tasteful all the way, you want prospective buyers to imagine Christmas in your property next year!
Index of property articles